Community Clean-up Days Information
Assumption Community Clean-Up Days
The City of Assumption will be having community clean-up days on: TBA
• Dumpsters are for Assumption residents only. No exceptions.
• Due to a limited number of dumpsters, residents will be limited to one pick-up truck load.
• Senior citizens may call City Hall 226-3742 weekdays 8:30 am until 4:30 pm to be scheduled for a pick-up. This is for senior citizens only.
• All refrigerators or air conditioners must have Freon removed.
• We will be accepting electronics.
• There will be a scrap steel container available.
• We will NOT accept: tires, paint cans, car batteries, shingles, hazardous materials, household garbage, yard waste, refuge from commercial operations.
We will be monitoring the material being hauled to our site. The city employees have the right to reject anything they deem unacceptable. No exceptions.
Once it goes in the dumpster, it stays there.
Remember this is a service provided by the City of Assumption. Abuse of this service may lead to restrictions. Please keep this program available to the community.